Preparing FOR your future begins today.
Although Harmel has rolling admissions, we recommend that each prospective student prepares and submits all his application materials as efficiently as possible. Timeliness and attention to detail are considered in our application process.
A Harmel student must:
- Have a high school diploma (or GED).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Be able to meet the physical requirements typical of trades employment.
- Complete a Wonderlic SLE-Q Mental Acuity test.
- Note: ACT and SAT scores are not required.
Tuition, Room & Board
|Tuition for 2023-2024||$11,750|
|Room and Board for 2023-2024||$10,600|
|Fees (Tech, Lab, Retreats) for 2023-2024||$550|
Ready to grow in holiness and skill? Apply today!
Harmel Academy does not discriminate in its admissions on the basis race, color, or national or ethnic origins.