Thank you for considering Harmel Academy of the Trades. Before you apply, please be sure to read carefully through our website to make sure you understand the goals and unique community of our school.
Preparing FOR your future begins today.
Although Harmel has rolling admissions, we recommend that each prospective student prepares and submits all his application materials as efficiently as possible. Timeliness and attention to detail are considered in our application process.
A Harmel student must:
- Have a high school diploma (or GED).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Be able to meet the physical requirements typical of trades employment.
- Complete a Wonderlic SLE-Q Mental Acuity test.
- Note: ACT and SAT scores are not required.
Tuition, Room & Board
|Tuition for 2022-2023||$10,500|
|Room and Board for 2022-2023||$9,060|
StudenT Conduct & Policies
Harmel students are expected to act according to the highest standards of gentlemanly conduct. Please click here to read our current Student Handbook.
Ready to grow in holiness and skill? Apply today!